This project involved the development of a magazine advertisement for a fictitious brand of basketball shoes. The advertisement required a sci-fi theme and after a few concepts, I came to the solution of showing an astronaut wearing the shoe while playing a game on the moon. As the project developed, the location changed to one of Saturn’s moons in order to mirror and highlight the shoe’s logo.
- Full color
- Magazine must spread across two 8.5" x 11" pages
- A large headline with sans serif font
- A 60-word long paragraph not exceeding 2 inches in width or 12 points
- An outer space theme with stars, planet(s), and a gradient nebula cloud
- The product should be illustrated as photorealistic as possible