This illustration was developed as a promotional poster that created figure/ground confusion with a single ink color, one large cropped letter, and a paragraph of copy. I love tigers, so I chose to promote the Save the Tiger Fund.
- The poster should be 8.5" x 11" and aligned vertically or horizontally.
- Only one solid ink can be used, without any tints.
- The poster should feature one large cropped letter and a paragraph of copy.
- Copy should use interesting alignment and positioning.
- Figure/ground confusion should be a key feature of the design.